Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New D2 Introduced (Read 3675 times)
Oct 7th, 2013 at 8:08am

Dynon Support   Offline
Forum Administrator
Dynon Employee
Dynon Technical Support

We added a new product to the Pocket Panel line, the D2. And dropped the price on the D1 to $1,195. The D2 is $1,425.

The D2 adds Wi-Fi connectivity to send data (attitude, etc.) to various aviation apps (WingX Pro7, iHUD remote, AOPA FlyQ, BK myWingMan, and Air Navigation Pro). And also adds a G-Meter and min-max G recorder.

We are showing both the D1 and D2 at AOPA Summit. Come by Booth 1732 (near the front) to see the D2 in person.

You can download the brochure here: http://dynonavionics.com/downloads/Literature/Dynon-Pocket-Panel.pdf.

Please do not use Private Messaging on forum to contact. For private support:
Email: support at dynonavionics dot com
Phone: 425-402-0433 (7am-5pm Pacific weekdays)
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Dec 9th, 2013 at 2:05pm

flying_john   Offline
Frequent Poster
I love flying!

Dont you just hate it when 6months after you have spent £1000 on a new peice of kit, an updated version is "announced". Grrrrrrrrr.

John

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Dec 9th, 2013 at 4:00pm

JakeJ   Offline
Expert
Australia

flying_john wrote on Dec 9th, 2013 at 2:05pm:
Dont you just hate it when 6months after you have spent £1000 on a new peice of kit, an updated version is "announced". Grrrrrrrrr.

John

John
Believe me I understand where you're coming from  Wink
All we have to do is try and stop all those people with their requests/demands/expectations of more & more 'cool' features that many don't or most likely rarely use  Huh  Funny thing is they also expect it not to cost any more too  Undecided

Jake J

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print