HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
D1 not starting up (Read 1363 times)
Jun 8th, 2015 at 12:20am

Stefan   Offline
I love flying!

Hello

I have a Dynon D1 S/N 220707, recently upgraded to Software Version 1.0.1296 and use it as a backup for IFR. It is connected to the airplane 12V via the original Dynon Power adaptor and set to power-up and power-down with the aircraft power. Since the Dynon power adaptor is plugged into cigarette lighter it works according to the master switch. This has worked nicely so far, in fact I am quite happy with the performance, it mirrors my other instruments perfectly.

However, since my trip to Italy last weekend it won't start anymore. Even after resetting it only shows the blue screen with Dynon logo for about 8 sec, then turns black for 2 sec, quickly flashes white for the fraction of a second and remains black thereafter. No reaction on the on/off button. And no, my wife and I drank the red-wine all by ourselves and did not spill any over the D1  Wink

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, many thanks.

Stefan

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 5:59pm

Dynon Avionics   Offline
Dynon Official
Dynon Technical Support

Hi Stefan - that sounds like a hardware failure, unfortunately. Give our support team an email at support at dynonavionics dot com or a call at 425-402-0433.

Please do not use Private Messaging on form to contact. For private support:
Email: support at dynonavionics dot com
Phone: 425-402-0433 (7am-5pm Pacific weekdays)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print