HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Battery Running Down (Read 1187 times)
Oct 9th, 2015 at 3:11pm

Xkuzme1   Offline
I love flying!

Hello. 

New guy here.  I've had my D2 about a week.

When I received my D2 in the mail, it came with a fully charged battery.  When I unplug it now, then turn it off, the battery will be dead by the next morning.  I cannot for the life of me figure out how to turn it off with a fully charged battery, and let it set for a couple days to come back and find a fully charged battery.

What am I doing wrong.  How on earth did I get a unit shipped that was able to maintain a fully charged battery and I can't even keep the battery full over night with out being plugged in.  I'm sure that I should keep it plugged in all the time.

Also, can. You please make an update that will make it so that the wifi will actually turn off.  Makes no sense to have a setting to turn it off, but no actually turn it off.

X

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Oct 9th, 2015 at 3:29pm

Dynon Support   Offline
Forum Administrator
Dynon Employee
Dynon Technical Support

X:

It sounds like your unit has a tricky, defective battery. Please call or email our Technical Support group - 425-402-0433 or support at dynonavionics dot com to set up a Return Material Authorization (RMA). When you contact them, please describe the issue you're having with the Wi-Fi.

Xkuzme1 wrote on Oct 9th, 2015 at 3:11pm:
Hello.

New guy here. I've had my D2 about a week.

When I received my D2 in the mail, it came with a fully charged battery. When I unplug it now, then turn it off, the battery will be dead by the next morning. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to turn it off with a fully charged battery, and let it set for a couple days to come back and find a fully charged battery.

What am I doing wrong. How on earth did I get a unit shipped that was able to maintain a fully charged battery and I can't even keep the battery full over night with out being plugged in. I'm sure that I should keep it plugged in all the time.

Also, can. You please make an update that will make it so that the wifi will actually turn off. Makes no sense to have a setting to turn it off, but no actually turn it off.

X

« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2015 at 3:31pm by Dynon Support »  

Please do not use Private Messaging on forum to contact. For private support:
Email: support at dynonavionics dot com
Phone: 425-402-0433 (7am-5pm Pacific weekdays)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print