Welcome to the Dynon Avionics forum!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
D2 Firmware (Read 1301 times)
Nov 25th, 2015 at 6:50pm

MikeS   Offline
I love flying!

I bought a D2 this morning with firmware V 2.0.0722. 

Following the instructions in the book, I went to Dynon's website to check and see if I have the latest firmware update.  Under the title "Latest Pocket Panel Software" it is listed V 2.0.0719.  Common sense tells me I probably ought not to update my software with an older version.  Or should I?  Is there something wrong with my already-installed software and I should revert to an earlier version?

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2015 at 6:54pm

Dynon Support   Offline
Forum Administrator
Dynon Employee
Dynon Technical Support

Your D2 effectively has the latest version - you should not (attempt to) regress it to an earlier version. Version 719 and 722 are the same feature-wise. 722 ships in newer devices to support internal hardware changes that don't affect features or performance.

MikeS wrote on Nov 25th, 2015 at 6:50pm:
I bought a D2 this morning with firmware V 2.0.0722.

Following the instructions in the book, I went to Dynon's website to check and see if I have the latest firmware update. Under the title "Latest Pocket Panel Software" it is listed V 2.0.0719. Common sense tells me I probably ought not to update my software with an older version. Or should I? Is there something wrong with my already-installed software and I should revert to an earlier version?

« Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2015 at 4:32pm by Dynon Avionics »  

Please do not use Private Messaging on forum to contact. For private support:
Email: support at dynonavionics dot com
Phone: 425-402-0433 (7am-5pm Pacific weekdays)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print