Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Dynon Avionics, Inc.

Welcome to the Dynon Avionics forum!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
D2 in wifi connection on android tablet: works? (Read 2007 times)
Jan 11th, 2017 at 4:05am

JohanMinne   Offline
I love flying!
Belgium

As I said in another topic, I use the D2 in wifi connection with Air Nav Pro on the Ipad.  The Ipad on a succion mount is a bit to big and I'm thinking to place a smaller tablet. This one could be fixed permanently in the remaining space on the panel.  Bummer, the Ipad-mini is too large for the remaining space and a Iphone-7 is to small for my eyes. A 7inch tablet will do, but these are all on Android!  WingX Pro could be an alternative for Air Nav Pro (in Europe).  Has someone already used Air Nav Pro or WingX Pro7 (or similar) on an Android tablet in connection to the D2? 
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2017 at 1:13am by JohanMinne »  
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 9:23am

JohanMinne   Offline
I love flying!
Belgium

Ok!
Nobody tried this connection!     or     Nobody wants to talk about it!     Also no reaction from Dynon!

I my humble oppinion, there is a lot of interest in the European ULM community for a good electronic AHRS, driven by a dedicated sencebox.  I'm convinced that there is a market open for this type of avionics, and not only for the iPad addicts. Dynon (and iLevil)  are the key-players now.  Maybe a small competitor like Talos avionics will take its share of this market . . .

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print