Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Dynon Avionics, Inc.

Welcome to the Dynon Avionics forum!

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
When Is New Dynon Software Going To Be Released (Read 1377 times)
Dec 12th, 2017 at 6:28am

HomeBuilt101   Offline
I love flying!

I have the latest software revision and when I upgraded my fuel gauges changed from the old format where the column would drop and change colors to a less intuitive format were just the white line drops.

There is a thread regarding going in and changing a value in the software and then reloading however if the new software revision is coming out soon I will just wait. Hopefully that bug has been fixed in the new revision.

Thanks

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 5:53pm

Dynon Avionics   Offline
Dynon Official
Dynon Technical Support

It looks like the ability to choose between the fill-up style and the white tick on bar style is slated for 15.3. We don't have a firm release date at this point - it's somewhat tied to the SV-ADSB-472 improvements.

Please do not use Private Messaging on form to contact. For private support:
Email: support at dynonavionics dot com
Phone: 425-402-0433 (7am-5pm Pacific weekdays)
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 8:38pm

HomeBuilt101   Offline
I love flying!

Thanks

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 4:51pm

HomeBuilt101   Offline
I love flying!

>It looks like the ability to choose between the fill-up style and the white tick on bar style is slated for 15.3. We don't have a firm release date at this point - it's somewhat tied to the SV-ADSB-472 improvements.

I read the 15.3 release notes and it did not mention anything about returning the option of the "Fill-up Style" of the fuel gauges. 

Was this done in the 15.3 update?

If so is there a Widget option or some other way to activate this option?

If not can you please give me the instructions on how to return my gauges to the Fill-up style?

THANKS!!!

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 5:10pm

mmarien   Offline
Expert
Murray M.
Saskatoon SK CAN

Try deleting the gauge and adding it again. If you don't get the option for a fuel gauge you can hand code it.

It would be nice if they added a FUEL_ARC and FUEL_HBAR in addition to FUEL_BAR widgets.

Glasair II FT - o320 - P-Mags - EFII - MTV 3 Blade CS - VP-X - Single 10" Skyview - Stratux Dual Band - zooooom ...
IP Logged

Reply #5 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 5:23pm

Dynon Avionics   Offline
Dynon Official
Dynon Technical Support

They're in there. Go to the screen layout editor and cycle through the styles for the fuel levels. You can choose from the ticked versions or the fill-up ones. We'll update the release notes. Thanks!

Please do not use Private Messaging on form to contact. For private support:
Email: support at dynonavionics dot com
Phone: 425-402-0433 (7am-5pm Pacific weekdays)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print