Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Dynon Avionics, Inc.

Welcome to the Dynon Avionics forum!

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Skyview Network Connection Fault (Read 243 times)
Aug 7th, 2018 at 2:23pm

Paul Duff   Offline
Mixxixxippi

Need help with Skyview Network Connection Fault - DATA PAIR (Pins 1 & 6) error.  This system has been functioning perfectly for about 18 months.  Also, all of a sudden I get a fuel warning for 00 fuel in both tanks.  Both gauges go to 00 for about a second and then go right back up to the correct level.  It has done this on the last two flights at about the same time.  Any ideas on where to start troubleshooting would be appreciated!  As you can see in the photo, I have a full install of 12 devices, 2 servos, ems, dual adhrs, adsb, etc...

SV_Screen.jpg (416 KB | 7 )
SV_Screen.jpg
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 3:46pm

jakej   Offline
Expert
Australia

Id check it out by a process of elimination, unplug 1 x SV device at a time to find out which cable network  is at fault & then do a continuity check of pins 1 & 6 (Green& Blue wires) & also check that those  pins are locked in place by giving a gentle pull on them Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 5:47am

jakej   Offline
Expert
Australia

Paul -Check out the network cable from the display (item 5 on the list) to the other end of it first  Wink

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 5:57am

Paul Duff   Offline
Mixxixxippi

Thanks jakej, I will plan to try that this weekend.  Any idea if the issue with my fuel gauges could be related??

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 4:04pm

jakej   Offline
Expert
Australia

maybe - I don't know.  Lets see what happens when you fix the main problem first  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print