Note: Not all mobile devices allow downloaded files to be accessed. If you can not find the downloaded file on your mobile device, use a computer with Wi-Fi capability to perform this operation.
To update your DRX software:
- Download the latest software update from the link on this page. Note that you need to disconnect your computer or mobile device from your DRX, then connect to a Wi-Fi access point with an internet connection to use this link to download software.
- Connect your computer or mobile device to your DRX via Wi-Fi. Navigate to http://drx.local or http://192.168.4.1 with your web browser.
- On the Update page, press “Choose File” to select the software update file from your computer or mobile device.
- Press Update to initiate software upgrade.
- While software is being sent to DRX, the power status light will blink blue to indicate progress. A complete software update may take between 3-5 minutes.
- During update, device status lights will change colors and blink to indicate the DRX is updating. DO NOT power unit off until both the power and GPS status lights return to their normal solid colors.
- When both the power and GPS status lights return to their normal solid colors, you may resume using DRX or power it off.